"My story is important not because it is mine, God knows, but because if I tell it right, the chances are you will recognize that in many ways it is also yours. Maybe nothing is more important than that we keep track, you and I,of these stories of who we are and where we have come from and the people we have met along the way because it is precisely through these stories, in all their particularity,as I have long believed and often said, that God makes himself known to each of us most powerfully and personally." -Frederick Buechner



Thursday, September 2, 2010

Not So Hard

You know, I'm discovering that it's not so hard to "let God" handle my life. Really! I just keep finding scripture that reminds me that He's "got my back." He's looking out for me and that He has a plan that includes the whole world. It's not all about me.  Truthfully, I love that. It totally takes the pressure off of "me needing to do it right."

The verse that caught my heart today is "he is not far from each one of us. For in Him we live and move and have our being." Acts 17:27b-28a  He's not far away. He's involved with me. IN HIM we live and move and have our being. He's right here. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment