"My story is important not because it is mine, God knows, but because if I tell it right, the chances are you will recognize that in many ways it is also yours. Maybe nothing is more important than that we keep track, you and I,of these stories of who we are and where we have come from and the people we have met along the way because it is precisely through these stories, in all their particularity,as I have long believed and often said, that God makes himself known to each of us most powerfully and personally." -Frederick Buechner



Monday, October 25, 2010

Share what you know

So what do I know, really know that I can live out in my life. I know, "I am convinced"that nothing can separate me from the love of God. (see Romans 8:38-39)  Since I know that is true I can have peace. Peace because God who knows me from the inside out really loves me. Because I know He loves me, I know He wants the best for me. So I am going to trust Him with my day. (and my life)

Today that means starting a new job, new co-workers and a new setting. Today is a fresh start, just like everyday. I am going to trust that God has ordained this day, these people, this situation for me. I'm going to watch for Him to surprise me today. Has He surprised you lately? Encourage someone today. Share how God has surprised you? Share what you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment