"My story is important not because it is mine, God knows, but because if I tell it right, the chances are you will recognize that in many ways it is also yours. Maybe nothing is more important than that we keep track, you and I,of these stories of who we are and where we have come from and the people we have met along the way because it is precisely through these stories, in all their particularity,as I have long believed and often said, that God makes himself known to each of us most powerfully and personally." -Frederick Buechner



Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A MUST READ

Last week my daughter sent me a link to a blog she follows saying it was a MUST READ. She's right. I know that many of my blog posts are not my original writings but one of my life mottos has always been if I can share something with you that saves you a few steps in the learning process why not?  I live by that motto. If someone else has already said what I'm trying to say - listen to their words.  I've got to say this blog post says something I believe and am just now really learning to live by.  Before you even read the post please take in the blogs title. "Everyday Miracles".  I LOVE IT!  We need to live everyday expecting and watching for the miracles in it. There ARE miracles everyday in every life. 

Check this out and let me know what YOU think!  http://miraculouschaos.blogspot.com/2011/03/choosing-joy.html


No comments:

Post a Comment