"My story is important not because it is mine, God knows, but because if I tell it right, the chances are you will recognize that in many ways it is also yours. Maybe nothing is more important than that we keep track, you and I,of these stories of who we are and where we have come from and the people we have met along the way because it is precisely through these stories, in all their particularity,as I have long believed and often said, that God makes himself known to each of us most powerfully and personally." -Frederick Buechner



Saturday, January 22, 2011

"Live Simply so Others Can Simply Live"

"Live Simply so Others Can Simply Live"  that's what the plaque on my wall says. What does that mean?
So if I "live simply" why should that effect others?
Thoughts? Ideas?
Here's more encouragement from a young family friend who is living simply and loving life. Check it out.http://walkslowlylivewildly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment