"My story is important not because it is mine, God knows, but because if I tell it right, the chances are you will recognize that in many ways it is also yours. Maybe nothing is more important than that we keep track, you and I,of these stories of who we are and where we have come from and the people we have met along the way because it is precisely through these stories, in all their particularity,as I have long believed and often said, that God makes himself known to each of us most powerfully and personally." -Frederick Buechner



Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Wellness Wednesday

Wellness Wednesday nearly got away from me!  Do you ever have days like that? You just don't know what happened but all of the sudden it's evening! :)  Anyway, I just want to say I was amazed today when I actually measured out how many ounces of water my current favorite water bottle held and found I only need to drink 5 1/2 to meet my daily water intake goal. Yeah!  I haven't done very well this week when I was trying to drink 10-11 glasses of water. Somehow 5 1/2 water bottles has been easy today.  If you are having trouble meeting one of your goals maybe it's time for you to try it a different way.  Could you try walking in the morning instead of the evening? Or lift weights while watching the news?  What goal are you struggling with? Why don't you share it with us and maybe someone else will have a good idea to help you "get over the hump."  That's what life is about - relationships - doing it together!

I'm also wondering what you are currently doing for yourself to gain or maintain a "healthy" you.

No comments:

Post a Comment